divider

Sunday 31 May 2015

Welcome! Today I thought I'd share with you some beauty goodies I've picked up for summer! I don't know about you, but I get a little over-excited during the lead up to the holidays, and my bank balance definitely suffers the consequences. For some reason, over this period I become infatuated with lipsticks and nail varnishes, as though they will somehow maximise my summer experience. Silly, right?




No.7 Summer Make-up Gift Set - Boots

Some of you may already be aware of my No.7 addiction. Ever since I lathered on their make-up for prom, I've been a little obsessed. The quality of their products is fantastic and they are one of the few beauty brands that caters for all skin types and tones, which is incredibly important



No.7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow
No.7 BB Lips Beauty Balm (Blink Pink)




No.7 Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara
No.7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour

I adore the products in this set, and they are wonderful for creating that light and natural summer look. The Beauty Balm is the most gorgeous baby pink, and its glossy finish is perfect with a dewy neutral face. Also, let us take a moment to marvel at the colour of this varnish. Pastelicious.

I also picked up a few other items to get me summer-ready:





No.7 Moisture Drench Lipstick (Red Berry) - Boots
Extra Virgin Minerals Loose Powder (Rose Caramel) - The Body Shop
Suede Strappy Heels - Primark

Berry lip shades are among my favourites, and I could not pass up the opportunity to add this beauty to my modest collection. As for the powder, I swear by it. The heels were a bit of an impromptu purchase; I love this style, and have been lusting over Zara's strappy sandals for some time now. However, I am ashamed to admit that I'm a rather incompetent heel-wearer. So these are my practice pair.

I hope you enjoyed this post - have you tried No.7?
Have a beautiful day.

2 comments:

  1. great items dear
    those sandal heels are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely! I know - I just wish I could walk in them! Haha!

      Delete