divider

Thursday 8 August 2013

Covered in Bart

My birthday was just a few weeks ago; consequently I have been spoilt with lovely gifts and generous sums of money. I decided to head down to Camden for a shopping trip because let's face it, there's no better place to spend birthday money. When I saw this Denim Bart shirt at Camden Market, I could hardly contain my excitement. I'd seen it before on various clothing websites, but I must admit being a bit of a coward when it comes to online purchasing. I much prefer being able to see and asses an item before I buy it. I can't be the only one. I only paid £15 for the shirt - another perk of face-to-face buying! I lulululuuuve this shirt and will probably be living in it for the next few weeks!
 
 
Flower Crown: New Look
Shirt: Camden Market
Skirt: River Island
Shoes: sportsdirect
 
 
This outfit is super relaxed and casual, but the addition of a flower crown gives it that touch of femininity. Lately, I've become quite the flower wearer and I must admit that nothing makes me melt more than dyed hair with flowers. Speaking of hair, I must apologise; I need to sort mine out. It's all over the place!
 
Hopefully... hopefully... you've noticed that this set of pictures is of better quality than usual. I bought a new camera - courtesy of my generous family, of course! Soooo, I'm hoping that will make my posts a teeny bit more bearable.
 
                                                                                                                              
Eat my shorts!
                             xx

34 comments:

  1. ahh you look so lovely, I have been longing for this shirt for so long, glad to know Camden have them :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was such a good price! xx

      Delete
  2. I love that shirt soo much, and I can't get over your blue hair it's just so daring to me, ugh I admire it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks:) Awh, thank you!! Somehow I feel as though I was born to have blue hair ahaha xx

      Delete
  3. your shirt <3 lol love this whole outfit! so fun and cute

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shirt is so cool!:) and I love your hair!♥ I'm following you on google+ (petra lorietta) and bloglovin (petra lorencová), you can follow me back if you'd like♥ kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I followed you back on both:) x

      Delete
  5. Girl, you have amazing style yourself, you look so pretty !!

    Thanks for your lovely comment, I'm following you, I hope you can follow me back :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you:) Of course I followed you back aha x

      Delete
  6. wow !your hair!

    <333
    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks:) I'm so happy that you checked out my blog - I'm fangirling aha! xx

      Delete
  7. firstly can i just say your hair is fricking awesome and secondly you are totally rocking that bart simpson shirt! i could never pull it off as well as you
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Awh, I'm sure you could! hehe I really appreciate these comments - thanks x

      Delete
  8. love the shirt and the flats! so cute

    http://www.thestyleoflucia.com/
    http://www.thestyleoflucia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love your hair colour

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty look! The blouse is so cute <3

    x Maria
    New Outfitpost

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute mix!! that top is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun top.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your top and shoes! cute outfit!

    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm always trying to sort my hair out too - it just ends up doing it's own thing, lol! the blue in your hair is fun :) good luck with the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha it's rather annoying, isn't it? Thank you:) x

      Delete
  15. its lovely i really like this look of you♥

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the flower hair piece and Bart shirt combo! I will be making a trip to Camden soon to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your look is amazing :) love the combination! I'm also a fan of your hair colour. It's really pretty.


    Maybe you can check out my blog?

    www.flowersandgrave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete