divider

Tuesday 14 May 2013

"we're up all night to get lucky..."

I have some outfits to share with you today! Three, to be precise.
 

 
First outfit: clash those prints, baby! I often commit fashion offenses, but clashing prints has got to be my favourite. Shoot me. I love this H&M denim jacket - it seems its been in my wardrobe forever and admittedly I wear it a little too much. Paired with this Camden Market polo and House of Fraser skirt, the jacket emulates an Alexa Chung-esque outfit. Well... I like to think it does. It's probably less Alexa Chung and more Ugly Betty, but I'm not complaining!
 

 
This second outfit is a rather half-hearted attempt at appearing summery. Denim jackets and florals are the ultimate summer dream team, although my dark tights and studded flats retract a bit of that sunshine and make the look a bit wintery. Hmm. 
 

 
 
 
 
And finally outfit three! I'm proudly donning my South African rugby shirt (let's ignore the fact that my parents are both from Zimbabwe and I have not an ounce of South African blood in me). The spotted tights make yet another appearance. I love them because they add that bit of quirk to any outfit, and they haven't laddered yet. Success!
 
Hope you like these looks:) There are more to come in the next few days! Thanks for reading!
 
"we're up all night to get lucky, we're up all night to get lucky..."
                                                                                                           xx

15 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the comment! I'd love to follow each other - now following you on Bloglovin' and GFC.

    I love the caption under your header btw :)

    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first jacket is gorgeous ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim and florals...yes, thank you for the inspo. I need to see if I can make that combo happen for my trip. Love!

    <3,
    ~N
    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of floral and paisley in your first look!

    Sheesh! Major babe. Always look forward to your outfit posts :)

    Shikha
    Red Mera Vintage


    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! I wish ahaa thanks:) x

      Delete
  5. love your outfit! so cute
    xx
    seams theory giveaway on my blog :)

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all three looks & you are super cute!!

    <3 haley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely love your choices of prints, such great picks and pieces, especially the 1st outfits jacket.

    Stay Stylish,
    TL. Xx

    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com
    Instagram
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love clashing and contrasting prints:) x

      Delete